Sunday 8 May 2016

Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend?

Hello and welcome to my poor neglected blog!
Popping in to share my layout created for The Studio Challenges Diamonds Challenge which started today. Show diamonds on your page any way, any how. 
I decided to go with a quote for my title with the word 'diamond' in it and to use some diamond rub-on's.


Here is my page and shows photo's of a 25 year old me with my dogs Buster and Tara.


I created the title with several colours and sizes of lettering.


My pages would not be complete without some flowers somewhere!


I couldn't resist adding this die cut card because when you have dogs their love is unconditional!

Hope you can find time to play along with us at The Studio Challenges this month starting with this 'gem' of a challenge!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Kerry. xx


3 comments:

  1. LOVE this page!! LOVE how you did the title!! And the products used are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic page! Love the big title and the colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back and I love the big, bold title. I did this challenge last night but I took my diamonds in another direction.

    ReplyDelete