Saturday 12 September 2009

We're Back!

Bradfield Craft Club is rested and raring to go! Here are the posts for Mondays meeting ( sorry it's a bit late) below are the two sketches and the format was to use old stash.

This is Jaqui's contribution and as usual the photo does not do credit to her beautiful layout and fun card.




Here is Pam's layout and the title is so right for the photo and how about those cute pup's!


This elegant layout belongs to Joan, I love the colours she has used and even better - the papers came free in a magazine! Her card was made using old christmas cards.


My page was made using some of the very first papers that I bought and the stars were left over from my childrens craft supplies, for the card I also used paper from the same stack.










No comments:

Post a Comment