Tuesday 13 October 2009

Not much scrapp'in going on.

Hi all, just thought I would check in even though I have no layouts to display as I am in the process of trying to make loose covers for a settee!!! Anyway thought I would show you my purchase from Ikea... these lovely spice jars and racks for my buttons. My DH put them up for me at the weekend on the side of my craft drawers, as I was getting fed up with my buttons being in different packets and the colours all mixed up. So now I'm all colour co-ordinated and ready to scrap ( well when the covers are done).

I also wanted to show you these adorable stickers I picked up for £1 !! in Paperchase in Colchester. They had quite a few designs and I thought they were a very good price as they are padded and the cupcake ones have glitter on them. ( click on the images to get a closer look).

Here are some close up's of two of the packets ( the owl one wasn't very clear).


Can't wait to use these little gems, perhaps if you get any let me see what you did with them, leave a comment with a link.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's what I call a button collection! :)
    - what a great idea to use spice jars.
    looks good too Kerry ;)
    Awww, Love the cute stickers.
    Good luck with the settee covers!

    ReplyDelete