Wednesday 27 January 2010

Bo Bunny page 3

Here is the last page I can make using the Bo Bunny Love Bandit Papers that I bought in the Papermaze sale, there is only a few little scraps left - but 3 pages is not bad from one set of papers!

I thought I would do some stamping on this layout as I havn't done any for a while and I do love my stamps and the more I use them the more I can justify buying some more next month when I go to the Make It Craft Show in Farnborough!

Apart from the "I Love You" strip in the middle, I stamped onto the butterfly you see on the left, which I cut out using one of these chipboard shapes as a template.

Then using this stamp from the DoCrafts sale I stamped over the wings of the butterfly.



Then added some bling (something else I am loving at the moment).



For the body I used some of the ribbon that I put under the little circle embelishments, I gathered it up using double sided sticky tape to give it a bit of texture and added a brad.

I then cut out some of the leaves and flower from some of the leftover Tweetheart paper, added a gem and stuck it to the butterfly using some foam pads. I then made the antenna from some plastic coated wire then attached them using the brad.


Finally it was ready to be attatched to the flower that was made from a scalloped circle, then placed on the layout for the finishing touch.

Hope you like my little creation and my finished layout.

1 comment:

  1. hello, thought I would pop by and check out your blog and say thank you for your lovely comments, I adore this butterfly embellishment, so so cute...totally stealing this idea! lol!

    ReplyDelete