Saturday 20 February 2010

Square Challenge

Every time my scrappy pal Helen and me get together we set a challenge just for the two of us and the theme this time was squares. So when we met up today we revealed our pages to each other and took photos to show you.

This one is Helen's

and this one is mine.

We were both really pleased with the results and whilst we were mulling over the next challenge my DD came up with FOOD as a theme, which should be easy enough as we both love food in all shapes and sizes ( especially BIG slabs of cake). I will probably post them in a couple of weeks after we have met up again, in the meantime I will have to do a bit of research on what is my favourite flavour of Kettle Chips is or how many chocolate brownies I can eat before I really feel sick! Oh the lengths I have to go to for my hobby!


No comments:

Post a Comment