Friday 29 October 2010

Sarah's Card's sketch challenge.

Another great sketch challenge over at Sarah's Card's this month so I had a go using an old photo of me (for a change).

The sketch, which I turned anticlockwise.

My page, which I used some gorgeous papers from Cosmo Cricket called Something Special, Something New and Something True. Some stitching to give a bit of extra detail and the journaling is hidden behind the photo.

Here is a close up of the flower in the corner which I made at Bradfield Craft Club last week. It was a first attempt but came out quite well so I will definitely be making more.
If you want to enter a page using this sketch at Sarah's Card's I think it is open until Monday 8th November. You can find all the details HERE.



1 comment:

  1. Love this page Kerry, great photo love the swirls and fab flower!
    Thanks for entering the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete