Saturday 20 November 2010

Twisted Sketch 74

I just love Twisted Sketches they are always fun and a little bit different. So I decided to have a go at sketch number 74 which had an animal twist (I wish I had time to do every sketch). Here it is below and if you want to see what the design team made of it you can check it out here.


As you can see I turned the sketch on it's side and I used some gorgeous American Crafts paper called Blue Skies, so bright and cheerful. I forgot to take some close ups of my page but if you click on the image you can see it enlarged.
I'm off now to print out their latest page sketch (76) which has History as it's twist. I'll be looking back at some of my teenage photo's (how scary will that be) to find some inspiration.
Thanks for visiting, back soon with some cards I made today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerry,

    I love this. So bright and cheerful. Thanks for visiting my blog too!

    Hope the weather isnt too bad there. We are having a 36°C day here today. A bit warm but better than rain!

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete