Sunday 17 July 2011

Page sketch #10.

Bradfield craft club had a wonderful day trip to Capture The Magic store yesterday, making the most of their sale and then off down to the pub for lunch and laughing!!!!
Helen brought along the page she did using my sketch #10 so I took a quick photo so that I could post it on here with mine.


Here is said sketch.



The extra element with the sketch was the colours pink and blue, Helen had just the photo's to match with the theme and sketch. She also had a go at misting and check out all that hand stitching!

Here is my page - 'Body Painting'.
I've been wanting to scrap these photo's for ages, as the originals were not very good I scanned and Photoshopped them and then didn't have the heart to reduce their size to match the sketch so kept them big.


Back in a couple of days with sketches #11 and the projects done using them.

Thanks for stopping by and hope the rain doesn't spoil your Sunday.





No comments:

Post a Comment