Thursday 22 September 2011

Does My Bum Look Big?

I recently bought a range of papers from My Little Shoebox called Walk in the Park, they are such colourful and cute papers that I couldn't wait to use them. Then I found a photo that went perfectly with the outdoorsy theme and a sketch that I just loved as soon as I saw it.


This is the sketch from STUCK?! challenge blog, it just cries out to be scrapped.




click on the image for a closer look
Here is the page I made based on the sketch using lots of cut out images from the papers and a long title.


My journaling card was too big so I cut it down and made some 'grass' from a strip of paper that I pleated and added some more cute characters.


A close up of the embellishment at the top.


Thanks for checking in on my little corner of blogland, I'm off to catch some Z's. Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment