Thursday 12 July 2012

Always Watching.

Now this page that I have to show you is one of those pages that I really wasn't happy with, as I did not know how to finish it off without cluttering it up. It is quite a busy page to start with with multi coloured photo's and bright papers, so I didn't want to add too much more but it was 'missing something'. It has been in my 'currently working on' box for many weeks and I was determined to get it done and put in an album.


I cut my title out of the same colour blue as the top of the tank in the photo and as the lid was shiny I put some liquid gloss on the letters to match. Just adding the title helped in bringing all the page together and then I decided to add some doodling to the edge and around the elements on the page. After hand writing the journaling straight onto the white space I was much happier with the finished page.



 Here is a close up of the top corner where I added some twine and a button to add interest. (All the patterned papers are from Kay & Company). 



I added a 'currently' printable but it didn't have 'Watching' on it so I added the word with a Dymo strip. The printable is from the generous lady at Creativity Prompt who has some wonderful freebies that you can download and use on your projects. 

Well, I will be back soon with the FABRIC challenge that my friend Helen and I have set each other, so until then thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great weekend (it's nearly here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment