Sunday 16 December 2012

A Day Late.

Hi everyone and welcome to my post for the new sketch challenge (number 23) at Sketch N Scrap. I am running a day late with the posting as I went for a day trip to France on the Channel Tunnel yesterday (new experience for me).
So without further delay here is the sketch that was designed by the talented Lisa ...


....and here is the page that I put together for the DT reveal.

As you can see I turned the sketch on it's side because I was using landscape photo's and I found the perfect papers to go with the theme of the photo's and the colours too (American Crafts of course).
 
 
The title fitted just right in the space between the larger circles on the paper where I had added buttons to make the title look like it was spinning around them and to anchor the letters.

Using my Nestabilities I cut lots of circles as my embellishments and then added some cute brads in the middle.

The Sketch N Scrap team would love to see your interpretation of this month's sketches, there will be three this month with the third one being on the 20th of December and will be designed by our new sketch designer Brenshevia. WE have also got two prizes up for grabs so if you have time amongst all your Christmas chores to play with paper and glue why not enter one of our challenges and be in for a chance of winning one of the prizes.
So pop over to the Sketch N Scrap blog for all the details.


3 comments:

  1. super fun page! love the words swirling around and the fun papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazingly fun page. I love how you played with your title and the background paper is so perfect for this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and happy LO Kerry....loving the swirly title :)

    ReplyDelete