Thursday 10 July 2014

Ice Cream Pit Stop.

I have a page to share with you that I created for Sketch N Scrap using our first ever Inspired By sketch that was inspired by one of our talented participants!
And here is the sketch based on Leah's wonderful layout:
And here is the sketch based on Leah's wonderful layout.
And here is my interpretation of the sketch. As you can see I have added an extra photo as the two have a little story together.
We were killing time before we were due to be at the airport to fly home from Ibiza and we had decided to climb some of the way up into the old part of Ibiza Town. Before we could reach our destination the girls (and me!) were hot and tired and didn't want to carry on, but just as we had that thought there on the corner stood an ice cream shop! Hubby treated everyone to an ice lolly and we couldn't believe how much a humble frozen desert can revive an overheated body! We made it to the top and gazed down on this awesome yacht, with it's heli pad and sun deck. When we got home we looked up who it belong to and found it was a Saudi Prince's yacht! How the other half live!
A couple of little close up's just for fun!
I am really enjoying bunting (banners) at the moment and I have to stop myself from adding them on every page I design! But they always seem to add a little quirkiness and fun that you can't beat, so glad that they were on the sketch!

As always there is plenty of inspiration from the rest of the DT and our 'Inspired By' designer Leah has also done another layout based on the sketch so you can see them both too.

Bye for now. xx 



4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely lovely. I love your use of those pp's! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should rent the yacht for a weekend? (yea - right....) Lovely vacation photos! Again - another great example of bunting! I truly enjoy your creativity! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page...love the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is indeed a nice sketch and I really like your interpretation with the two photos and the half circle banners. And now I want to eat ice-cream! :P

    ReplyDelete