Monday 21 December 2015

The Perfect Gift.

Christmas will soon be upon us and hopefully you are coping with the stressful run up to the big day!
You could always take a break from the lists and shopping to play along with us at The Studio Challenges. We have a challenge all about 'gifts and giving'!
Perhaps a photo from the 2014 Christmas day unwrapping frenzy or maybe there is a plethora of prezzies under the tree already this year! Why not scrap about your love/hate relationship with wrapping! As long as it has a gift/giving theme we would love to see your page linked up to our challenge at The Studio Challenges.


Here is my contribution to the gift challenge and I scrapped about my youngest daughters love of panda related presents and especially last year when we managed to buy her a giant plush panda!


I found some paper straws in Sainsburys lately and was so pleased when they coordinated perfectly with this kit! Here I have simply trimmed a small amount from three straws and layered them on my page. 


I also remembered that I bought some felt reindeer from the Paperchase sale last Christmas and the white ones are subtle enough for this kits colour theme.

Hope to pop over and see your take on this challenge. All the details and link can be found on the Studio Challenges Blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Kerry. xx

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this page!! So soft and beautiful!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete