Monday 11 January 2016

Selfie Soulmates.

Today I am sharing another layout with you and this time it is for the first ever challenge over at More Than Words Challenge blog.
 The challenge is to create a layout (or canvas, journal etc.) with the prompt 'Personality & Selfie'.


Here is my layout starring my eldest daughter (on the left) and her friend. Luckily for each other they both love taking selfie's and that's where the idea for the personality part of the challenge came from.
I'm lucky that my daughter doesn't mind me having the selfie's from her phone so I get to scrap the gorgeous photo's!


The alterable thickers were coloured using my Heidi Swapp Shine mist (navy) and I fussy cut the little bow from one of the papers in in this month's Like Forever Kit. (Studio Calico - Goldie)


The wonky striped paper in the kit made for an unusual pattern on the rosette, and I like it! 


This cute brush heart was also fussy cut and added with a couple of items from the ephemera pack.

Thanks for stopping by and if you would like to play along with this More Than Words Challenge you can find all the details HERE on their blog.

Hugs
Kerry. xx





12 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty page! I love the rosettes layered on top of the doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous page...your daughter is a beauty. Love the rosette and the brush heart x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that's so cute! I love you selfie duet! Thank you for playing! KareenBH for MTW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this selfie !!! The teens do them sooooo well. I think this is just gorgeous & you really have rocked our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that title & your page is GORGEOUS....THANK YOU for joining us this month over @ More Than Words... x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the Mood Board! Don't you love how well our kids can take a selfie???Your page is alot of fun! Thanks for joining in our first ever challenge here at More Than Words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great picture and fabulous page!! Happy New Year! Hope you are well, Kerry!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this! Thank you for playing along with us at More than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww... this layout makes me smile! Fabulous selfie! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree - how would we ever get decent photos of our kids if we couldn't raid their facebook pages! This is terrific! Thanks for playing along at our very first More Than Words challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous page!! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete