Monday 15 February 2016

London 1967.

Big Hello to you all and sorry I have been MIA lately, I hope to get back in the saddle again with my blog and scrapbooking!
I did have a weekend crop this week and after a slow start I managed to get back into the swing of scraping and had a relaxing time with my crafty friends.

I have the new reveal at The Studio Challenges to share with you today and I was humbled when Anna decided to make a sketch based on my Hopes and Dreams layout from January's challenge (check it out Here) 


Here is the sketch and there is also an added challenge for Valentines Day to add at least one heart to your page.


I decided to change it from my original layout by turning it and adding some colour!!!!
The scruff bag in the photo is me many moons ago in my nanny's yard in London.


The page was made using the current Like Forever kit which included these great gold Thickers!


I added some ink splats around the page. 


The beautiful flower paper in the kit is perfect for fussy cutting!

We hope you can play along with us and you should really check out the Studio Challenges blog as the new DT members have their first pages up with this challenge. Lots of beautiful pages to spark your mojo!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to be back real soon!
Hugs
Kerry. xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and what a cute photo! I cannot believe you fussy cut that flower - it looks like it's a sticker or die cut! Love those beautiful colors/papers and the little pops of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry!! What a fabulous page and adorable picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this - the range of red to pink is very pleasing to the eye. Well scrapped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I miss your fussy cutting! 😉 Seems like life is getting the best of us lately! I'm hoping to get back in the grove too! I love stopping by your blog - you are so talented! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete