Tuesday 13 July 2010

Bradfield Craft Club

I love meeting up with my crafty friends on Monday nights, I get to see all their fab creations and there is always some crafty tips to be had or information about a great place to find stash! Last night was no exception with ladies bringing in things to share with the group and I was shown how to make a heart template using just a circle and a ruler! Fab!

Below are the pages and cards that were done for the sketch challenges I set a couple of weeks ago, in addition to the sketch a quote or verse had to be used.

The page sketch was from Banana Frog Blog , always a great place for inspiration if you love stamping.

This is my page.

Jackie's


Joan's


Pam's
The card sketch is from the fab Twisted Sketches Blog where there is always wonderful sketches and challenges aplenty.




These two cards are Jackie's.


Linda has made a card for the chocoholics.


This card is mine.
Hope you liked our creations and thanks for dropping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment