Tuesday 20 July 2010

Just for me.

I have done a double page layout that was not part of a challenge !!!!
I wanted to do a double as I have lots of photo's that need scrapping together and although I prefer to do single page layouts I want to use the photo's up that I have already got printed out before getting some more done.
I might even try to double up the single sketches I need to do for various challenges, therefore killing two birds with one stone (I always feel sorry for the two birds!!)

Here is my layout, I was really pleased with how the flowers turned out - they were made using the nestabilities dies - Blossom and the bottom border was using my new deep edge punch from Martha Stewart called Daisy Fan. The pattered paper is some old cardstock from DCWV.

1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous double! i can never do doubles..they scare me a little!

    ReplyDelete