Wednesday 4 August 2010

Pet Tales

Over at A True Friend Blog this week we are scrapping our pets tales or adventures and below is my page about my gorgeous cat Bramble and how she came to be in our family.
I was really pleased with this layout even though it was a scraplift from the talented Melinda Spinks over at The Scrap Farm, because I managed to only use one piece of patterned paper ( it was really old too), all the flowers and the butterfly were cut from the middle so that if you look behind the page it will have a large section missing.



Here is a close up of the butterfly that I made using my Shapeabilities and a Martha Stewart punch.

I didn't have a chipboard 'B' so I just cut 3 b's from card using the Sizzix and one from glitter card and glued them all together to make it into chipboard thickness.

If you have a pet tale to share pop over to the True Friends Blog and leave a link in the comments we love to peek at your pet pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment