Tuesday 3 August 2010

Strawberries and cream.

This week at Bradfield Craft Club it wasn't a normal meeting as we went for a trip out to Capture the Magic and then had a lovely meal at a pub called the Cherry Tree in Soham. But I did get some photo's of the challenge I set last time to show you, aswell as the sketches I set the colours of strawberries and cream (red, green and cream).
Below is the card sketch which is from CPS card sketches.
and here is the page sketch which is from My Little Sketch Blook.


this is my page.


this one is Joan's.


and this one is Pam's.


My card



Linda's card.


and Joan's card.
I gave out a mini kit for everyone to play with over the summer holidays, I love it when we all have the same papers and embellies to play with as it shows off everyone's different style of scrapping/card making. We will be meeting again on the 6th September, so plenty of time to play.




No comments:

Post a Comment