Monday 27 September 2010

A quick scraplift.

I was blogging yesterday (as I always do) and came across a layout by the talented Anna and thought her layout was just right for a quick scraplift, as I had limited time for crafting (between ironing and cooking) I tried to keep it as simple as possible.
I loved the edge punch Anna had used and I have put it on my wish list which grows quicker than I can buy!
The photo I used is of my eldest daughter and our budgie Charlie and I used some REALLY old papers from S.E.I called Winnies Walls as the colours matched those in the photo.

Here are a couple of close up's.

The gorgeous brad came in a set by Doodlebug called Boutique Brads Tangerine assortment which you can see HERE but the picture just doesn't do them justice.
You can check out Anna's blog HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely page - glad I gave you a little inspiration! Anna

    ReplyDelete