Thursday 10 March 2011

Happy Thursday!

Here are Linda's submissions for last weeks sketch challenge.

Linda's page.

Linda's card.

It's time to show off our projects from Bradfield Craft Club again and this time along with my sketches #2 which you can find HERE the colour element was red.



My page


Jackie's

Helen's



Joan's




My card




Jacqui's




Jackie's




Joan's




Below are sketches #3 which have the extra element of THREAD, so if you fancy playing along don't forget to send them to me ( kerry.bruce@btinternet.com ) or leave a comment with a link to your blog post and you can be another online member of our little club along with Jeannette and Helen.


Make sure you send them to me by 21st March ( date of our next club meeting). Can't wait to see what you produce with my challenge.


Scrapbook sketch #3



Card sketch #3









No comments:

Post a Comment