Tuesday 24 May 2011

Monday's meeting

How did that time fly? Seems only a few days ago that I was posting the last Craft Club projects and here I am again having not had the time to do any scrapping just for me. But my garden looks a little tidier although gasping for water, we haven't had more that a couple of millimeters of rain in about 6 weeks!
Anyway back to business, this weeks extra element with our sketches was stamping (nice and simple).


The scrapbook sketch last time was a double page.




here are my two pages, you will have to excuse the fact that I forgot to photograph them together (duh).





Joan's two pages.



Jacqui decided that one side was was all she needed.



On to the card sketch.



My card.



Joan's card.




Chrissie's card.





Linda's.



Last but not least is a page by our newest member of the club Jean who used an old sketch.



No comments:

Post a Comment