Tuesday 10 May 2011

Two Scrappy Friends Challenge.

Last Friday I met up with my dear friend Helen to go craft shopping at the Two Birds In The Barn and then to spend time in her scrap shed chatting and crafting.
The last time we met up we challenged each other to scrap small photos and Helen out scrapped herself!!! Please click on the images for a clearer view.


Not only did she create this spooky inspired page...............



but she made it a double! Showing her family holiday at Disney Paris watching the Pumpkin Parade.


Here is my SINGLE page, my cat Molly went through a stage of stealing our other cats biscuits and believe me she does not need any more food!


Before I left Helen's we agreed for our next challenge to each other would be to include stamping on our page, as we both have stamps in our stash that are feeling a little neglected!







No comments:

Post a Comment