Monday 10 October 2011

Starting Point Challenge.

I have really been enjoying the challenges over on Shemelles blog and the starting point this week was as simple as it gets , so there was no excuse. Go check it out for yourself HERE.



click for a better view

Here is my page and I used the fabulous American Crafts City Park line as it has gorgeous colors that just shout FUN.


Here is a close up of the top corner where there is quite a mix of different printable elements that I have collected over the last few months from freebies online.
There is just so many talented people out there that are so generous and give their work for free.

Here are just some of the ones I use.


This one is for tickets - source

Free digi kits - source

Free fonts - source

Free journaling spots - source

Hope you have a great day, I'm off to my craft club tonight so I am going to get some lovely scrapping in without the usual interruptions that I get at home (you know what I mean)!

No comments:

Post a Comment