Sunday 6 November 2011

A page and card.

I recently finished a page that originally was for a online challenge but life got in the way and it was never completed in time for the cut off date.
The photos show me, hubby and my eldest daughter breaking up our front wall to provide hardcore for a path (the wall had seen better days). My husband will always try and make something himself like shed bases, driveways and paths as he always likes to have a project on the go! I am usually roped into the process somewhere along the line and our daughter was persuaded this time to help with demolishing the wall.


The papers I used were a really old Fancy Pants line.


I did some cutting out of the flowers from one piece to make my embellishments.



The centre of the flowers are some Craftworks Card Candi.




I only had a small amount of paper left but not enough for me to warrant throwing it away so I thought I would make a card as well.


A close up of the flowers.


Hope you have had a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment