Tuesday 26 June 2012

Seeing Double? Not Quite.

I had to make a card for a friend yesterday and as per usual I try to make two cards and put one in my box of emergency cards.


So here is the card I made to start with, lots of strips of coloured Bazzil and her name cut out using my wonderful new dies from Papertrey. I added some flowers that I have had for like EVER! I am really trying to use up the old stash.



And here is the other card I made using the same principle but with a sentiment cut out.



Here you can see where I used foam padding on the main background and then on the wishes letters to give them a lift as well. I kept it simple with a single flower as there was enough busyness going on with the coloured strips and letters. Oh and I embossed a couple of lines above and below the sentiment just to finish of the blank space without any distractions.

I have a busy weekend ahead so I might not be around for a couple of days but promise to return at some point in the near future with a card and page.
Love having you visit my little blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment