Friday 28 September 2012

Forgotten!

I found some photo's on my camera today of some layouts and a card that I completed this month and forgotten all about. Thought I could show you to see what you think, but the card photo was a bit blurry so I might photograph that again tomorrow (might get a bright moment in between the rain showers) and post it here over the weekend.

 
Here is my first page and shows my eldest daughter being silly with a friend on holiday this year.
 

I bought some vellum last month and keep meaning to use it and just keep forgetting as it's not something that I am used to using, so remembering it at the last moment I punched some butterflies out and inked the middle.

Here is the second layout, I started it at my friend Helen's when I spent the day and didn't quite get it finished. It documents (hidden journalling) the love my youngest daughter has for icecream. She must eat it virtually every day in some form or other.
 
 
A couple of close ups.
 
I am off now to finish off the page I have started for next weeks Bradfield Craft Club challenge which is a sketch from this month's PageMaps. So I will be back soon with a card to show you, so until then have a great weekend whatever it is you have planned.
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pages Kerry! I love the misting and fussy cutting on the first!

    and how awesome are the 3d dots on the 2nd! very creative!

    ReplyDelete