Saturday 25 January 2014

22 Years of Friendship.

Brrrrrr, when will winter be finished with us? I'm terrible this time of year when I wish the days away hoping Spring will be here already and the world really starts to come to life (in my little corner of it anyway!).
The layout I have to share with you today is for the sketch challenge over at Scrap Our Stash with the added condition of using pre-made numbers.
Here is the sketch. 
To to remind me of sunnier days my page features me and a friend enjoying the summer in her garden last year. Lots of My Minds Eye papers and my favourite washi tape.
The pre-made numbers are some foam Thickers from American Crafts that I used to make my title.
Last little close-up and I didn't realise it's such a bad photo! I blame the bad lighting, couldn't possibly be my photographic skills!!!
The Scrap Our Stash blog has lots of inspiration from the rest of the DT and of course all the details of this challenge and the awesome prize this month. So if you find some time to have a little crafty fun why not use our sketch to get you started. 
So glad you stopped by. xx



7 comments:

  1. What a great take on this sketch, Kerry! I love your creativity!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know just how much I love MME. Your page is a beautiful dedication to your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! Great job as always Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page Kerry, makes me long for Spring instead of the heaps of snow we have outside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty page Kerry. Great washi tape too.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a wonderful and happy page! I just recently met a friend from college but shame on me, never got a photo of us :(

    ReplyDelete