Saturday 11 January 2014

Scrap Our Stash Challenge #11.

Happy Saturday everyone and I have another layout to share with you today, this one is a stash challenge for Scrap Our Stash.



Here's how this challenge works:
Create a layout and you must add….
(5) of one item 
(4) of another item
(3) of one more item
(2) of yet another item
AND.....
(1) RUB ON!!!

All items used for the countdown must be PREMADE/PACKAGED scrap products.
(Example: (5) Flowers, (4) Patterned papers, (3) Wood Veneer, (2) Chipboard pcs (1) Rub On



Here is the layout I made for this challenge and it had me hunting through my boxes for a suitable rub-on as I not a big fan of them and don't own many! After choosing the 'Life Is Good' rub-on I then picked 
two border stickers,
three chipboard letters,
four felt embellishments and
five brads!


I  placed the rub-on onto some pink card stock, cut around it and mounted it on this cool bubble effect foam that I had die cut circles out of to make some bubbles for my layout.


I have some old felt embellishments that were the perfect colour for my page.

Hope you can join us in our Countdown Challenge as it's so versatile and fun. Finding the items in precise numbers made for an interesting game!
The details of this challenge and the rest of the DT's Countdown layouts can be found on the Scrap Our Stash blog HERE.

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with some more layouts to share you! Until then have a fabulous weekend. xx



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page. The recipe came together beautifully. Love your doodling on the banners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pics - and the whole layout is awesome with it's delicious colors! :)
    I really enjoy seeing your work! :)
    Have a lovely day Kerry <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pretty colors and I love your design. What hilarious photos! Love it!

    ReplyDelete