Wednesday 20 August 2014

Playing Catch Up.

Hi crafty friends, I have a card to quickly show you today that I made using the card sketch from 5th August reveal at Sketch N Scrap.
I am not on the card design team but had masculine card to make and used the sketch as inspiration.
Here is the sketch designed by Kelly Holifield.
I loved the quote that I put on the front - perfect for a Fathers Day card.
I love layers on cards and as this one was not going in the post I could add more chunky embellishments too!

Hope you can play along with us at Sketch N Scrap with this sketch and/or the new one that was revealed today, you can never have enough cards stashed away for a rainy day!
Back tomorrow with a layout. xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - I love this card and that quote!

    ReplyDelete