Monday 15 September 2014

Santa Eularia.

Goodness where is time going! I know I probably say that every month but September just seems to be flying by even quicker. Doesn't seem five minutes since the last time I was here sharing my layout for a Sketch N Scrap challenge!
So here is the last layout sketch for September to tempt you, designed by the lovely Kelly Holifield.
Again I created a double pager with the left hand side using the sketch and then taking some of the elements over to the right.
I increased the number of photo's here on the left hand one and I took the horizontal banners across to join the two pages but the rest is basically the sketch.
The circles, chevrons and stars were used on both sides and I also took the title across both pages.
I enjoyed making this pinwheel out of just six triangles and a button!
I had this Silhouette cut word arrow left over from a previous project but loved how it looked on the large expanse of water in this photo.
I cut the stars from my paper and glitter card scraps.
Hope you liked my page and inspired you to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month. 
Hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog HERE to see the rest of the DT's takes on this sketch and any of the previous card/layout sketches from earlier in September.

We are so lucky to have a returning sponsor this month, The Robin's Nest is back and offering a $15 gift certificate to their store this month for one randomly drawn winner!!! 
All challenges are open until 30th September.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to say Hi!
Kerry. xx



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love how you turn a single page sketch into a double page spread! The color you used on this are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry, amazing two page layout! Love the colors and the product you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colours Kerry....beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry, You did a fabulous job turning this single page layout into a double! The word love is simply perfect too! I really do enjoy your work! On a side note.... the reason I have so many pages done lately is a result of my weekend away! I managed to get about 30 pages done AND have a blast with friends! It would be fun to see you join me in some of the challenges! Cheers my friend!

    ReplyDelete