I've posted this page that I finished today. It was a bit of a trial as I wanted to have a go at making my page look old and distressed, I had been seeing other peoples pages with this affect and liked the way they looked aged. I am quite pleased the way it turned out but will probably use either old photo's or black and white ones next time to complete the look.
The papers I used were some old Kay & Co. ones I bought in in a bulk mixed box but lend themselves nicely to the distressing as they already had that worn look to them. The title was cut from Bazzil and then sanded, inked with cream to cover the white core a bit and then inked the edges with brown.
I enjoyed doing the little bit of hand sewing under the photos, it added a bit more interest and texture without looking out of place.
The flower stems were cut out after using a Crafters Workshop Template to draw them on the Bazzil, then gave them the same treatment as the title. The flowers themselves are some artificial flowers I bought cheap and took apart, then just cut some circles from the scraps to place in the middle.
My journaling will be tucked behind the photos as I have long story to tell with this page and there wasn't much room left on the page for it. I have tried to think about my journaling before starting my pages recently as I kept getting unstuck at the end with not being able to say as much as I would like on my page because I had not left enough room!
Thanks for looking.