Saturday 14 November 2009

Cute kitty card

Another birthday card ( no butterflys this time), the cat is a die cut from Lili of the valley and the papers are from a scrapbook kit from DCWV.
I picked up a tip from Shimelle's class that I am doing about taking a photo of your project but putting something pretty around/ behind it and then taking the photo so I had a go with this card and was pleased with the result. What do you think? or do you already do this with your projects - let me know I would love to see them!

I just need to get myself a stand for my layouts so that I can do this with them aswell.

1 comment:

  1. Really cute card....and well photographed....my photos of cards and LOs never look good....don't know if I'm a terrible photographer...or the camera isn't good indoors.

    ReplyDelete