Saturday 14 November 2009

Mondays club meet.

Hi everyone here is this Mondays club makes, the scrapbook sketch is from the great 52sketches 52 weeks and can been seen here and the card sketch is from Page Maps site,but I can't find the sketch again! ( the cards will give you an idea of what the sketch looked like.) The layout had to have an animal theme and the card was christmas. Thanks for looking.

Sandy

Maggie

Pam



This is Joans take on the sketch, with an extra circle photo.



Jacqui has done the sketch to the letter except she used 2 photos of her tortoises.





Linda has turned the sketch around to accomodate the large photo of her camera shy dog.


This is my layout and I went mad with a sewing machine and my new embossing folder. And yes that is the teenage me with our lab.



Joan has made this card recycling some old cards from last christmas!


Jacqui's modern xmas card features some embossing that the photo does not show too well, but I can tell you it looked great.



No comments:

Post a Comment