Tuesday 22 December 2009

Blog Love

Welcome to my blog and let me share with you a blog I discovered recently, it is so bright and lively with cards, scrapbooking and lots of ideas to create great gifts. The blogs name is Bean Talk and it is the official blog of Jillibean Soup who produce some gorgeous papers etc.
Check out this page by one of their designers Summer Fullerton and if you click HERE you will see some other lovely pages that feature titles that have been made with corrugated card which I think looks great.
Hope you enjoy looking at my blog love and in case you didn't know, if you follow a link to a blog and it is not the current date on the page, if you click on the blog header it will refresh the blog to the most recent post. If you follow the link to Bean Talk above you can refresh it as the post is not the most up to date page. Happy blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment