Monday 7 December 2009

Preparing for Christmas

I confess!! I've been a bad blogger!!
It's been 12 days since my last blog posting and the only pathetic excuse is Christmas . I know we all have the same time/crafting/ family constraints and I have been making cards so my hands have not been idle. Am I forgiven?
But we are here now and I have my layout from challenge 60 at A True Friend blog to share with you. The theme is preparing for Christmas and the very talented ladies at ATF have been busy showing you what has been going on in their pets worlds whilst we have all been busy preparing for the special season.

This is my take on the theme, it is our cat Molly who loves to sit on paper that has found it's way to the floor for whatever reason. This time I was attempting to wrap my nephews pressy and gone to get some sellotape and when I came back Molly had plonked herself down on the wrapping paper. She was sitting there looking cute and innocent and of course my mind immediately said 'photo opportunity'!
I have to give credit to my girls for helping me come up with the title as I had drawn a blank, so we did a little brainstorming and came up with "Wrap me up,I'd make the Purr-fect present".

Well I won't leave it so long next time, I will be posting Bradfield Craft Club's challenge in a couple of days as it's our last meeting tonght before the holiday, so check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment