Wednesday 9 December 2009

Mondays challenge

Here is Bradfield Craft Clubs challenge entries, the theme as well as the sketches was blue and pink.
This is the sketch for the scrapbook layout and it is from 52 weeks 52 sketches blog again (my favouite sketch site at the moment).


This Fan- tastic page is Pams.

This foam fun page is mine.

This bright and happy page is Joans.
This is the sketch for the cards and it is from Sketches by Tamara blog .


This is Linda P's card - love the papers.


This star struck card belongs to Chrissie.


Spring has sprung on Joan's card.
Well that was our last club meeting for this year but check back in January to see our Christmas pages and our cards with the theme of green and yellow.
I will still be posting the crafty bits I get time to make but I am going to have to pack my craft stuff away at the weekend to make room for a Christmas tree!!!!! But I will not be put off and will craft somehow, even if I have to do it on my landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment