Thursday 13 May 2010

Follower or leader?

This week over at A True Friend Blog we are scrapping about whether our pets are followers or leaders.
My page is about Buster one of my dogs that is no longer with us.( one of the puppies from here all grown up). He was such a big baby and would follow me everywhere round the house and garden, even when he was asleep he must have been half listening for my foot steps because he would leap up and run after me. As you can see from the photo when I sat down there he would be - by my side.

Have you got a page to share with us about your pet, perhaps yours is a leader and it's you trying to keep up with them! Come over to A True Friends blog and leave a link to your page in the comments or come and check out the other designers pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment