Saturday 15 May 2010

A friendly challenge.

Firstly I wanted to share this photo of my friend Helen's puppy Odie who I saw yesterday and really wanted to bring him home with me but Helen said she wanted to keep him ( can't understand why!) He is such a big softy and is so gorgeous you can't help but want to smuggle him out in your coat.


The real reason I went to visit my very good friend Helen was to catch up on what we have both been up to and to see each others scrapbooking pages from our beach challenge that we set last time we met. So I have taken photo's of them to show you.


This one is Helen's as you can probably tell from the little tiny Odie running around on the photo's on his first visit to a beach.


This one is mine and it shows my youngest daughter made up into a mermaid by her dad and plenty of sand!

Hope you liked our pages and watch out for our next challenge that we have set each other which is a mini kit with 8 x 8 papers that we have to do a double page with!



No comments:

Post a Comment