Sunday 23 May 2010

Sarah's Card's challenge.

The challenge on Sarah's Cards blog this month is to add paint to your page or card, so I thought I would have a go.
The layout is all about my youngest DD who until recently was frustrated at not being able to blow bubbles with her bubble gum. Her sisters would try to explain and show her how but she would just go red in the face or the bubble gum would shoot out of her mouth with the effort of blowing.
But then, much to her delight she got the knack of it and was delighted to let me take photo's to prove it!
The paint I used on my page was firstly to colour the large red brads that were originally brass ones that I bought from a stationers.


The background paper was printed with painted bubble wrap to keep in with the theme of the photo's.


And lastly I used some Dylon dimensional paint to add detail to the lettering.

Why not have a go at the challenge too, there is a prize up for grabs of a £10 e-voucher. Click HERE for more details.



3 comments:

  1. Looks great kerry, love the background you have created with the bubble wrap. Thanks for taking part in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout. Love the dimensional paint on the lettering. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page Kerry! the paint effect is perfect for the photo & the colours are great! fab idea with the dimensional paint too!

    ReplyDelete