Sunday 27 June 2010

Take Delight in Life.

Here is the page that I did for the prompt from Shemelle that was to scrap a photo that means something to you ( see post - 26th June below). I used some other photos that went with it because I found a sketch at Sarah's Cards that I fell in love with and decided to use it to show the photo that I love!



I tried to keep it fairly simple ( for me) as I did not want to detract from the photo's so there is plenty of "white space".


I loved how these flowers came out using just a punch, a prima flower and a button.

With these butterflies ( I am seriously addicted to butterflies on my pages) they didn't seem to look right anywhere else on the page then I remembered I had seen a few pages where they adhere shapes to the same paper, so I had a go and lets just say you will probably see more of that sort of thing on my pages in the future!

If you want to check out Shemelle's blog click HERE.

If you would like to check out the sketch challenge at Sarah's Cards click HERE

Check back in a couple of days and I will have the Bradfield Craft Club's projects to show you. We are playing with Shrink plastic tomorrow and I will be taking photo's.


7 comments:

  1. I love this page the colours are beautiful the green on green butterflies are too cute too.

    Thanks for joining my blog, yours is beautiful.

    Have a good evening

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful, gorgeous colors!

    Love the butterflies and are the stamps!? awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab and I love how you have used those butterflies on the same paper. I too am quite addicted to them!
    Thanks for taking part in our challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the green on green butterflies. In fact I really like the whole LO. Great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for playing along
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous layout. I love your flowers. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the flowers and butterflies! Beautiful pics too, thanks for taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I love the little butterflies and the strips of paper at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete