Monday 15 July 2013

Party People! Sketch N Scrap #37.

Hello and welcome to a new week of crafty opportunity! We won't worry about housework opportunity because we have much more satisfying things we could be getting on with instead!!

We lovely ladies at Sketch N Scrap have a new challenge for you today - our second layout sketch of the month!

 
It's sketch #37 and designed by the talented Kelly Holifield.
 
 
Here is my page using the sketch and it shows my niece and nephew having fun at my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary.
I used so little paper, just the two strips at the bottom and a tiny piece at the top! The chevrons are washi tape and the bursts are glitter card. If I was trying to use up my paper stash with this layout I would have failed miserably!!
 

The burst die is a really old Sizzlets one that I have had for years and hardly used but for some reason I seem to find more uses for it these days!
Have you rediscovered an old tool or die that was forgotten and given it a new lease of life lately? I think I may have to have a good hunt through my stash and see if I can find some more oldies but goodies!

So now that you have seen the sketch all you have to do now is to drop in on the rest of the lovely Sketch N Scrap DT members and see what they have created and of course have a go at the challenge yourself because the prize is a good one again this month ( you will have to visit the SNS blog to find out what it is)!

All the details of how to enter can be found HERE.
 
Happy Crafting (is there any other kind?).


 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun layout and a great adaptation of the sketch! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete