Friday 1 November 2013

Circle Overload!

Ok if you have been following my blog for a while you will know that I have an aversion to scrapping circles and I always tried to avoid challenges with this corner deficient shape!
But no more! I am refusing to let this be an issue anymore and to help myself get over it I decided to overload on circles for the November 1st challenge over at Sketch N Scrap!

 
Here is sketch #44 - with a circle (well part of one anyway!).
 
 
As you can see I turned the sketch clockwise and added a few more circles! Some of them are stitched and the rest are die cut or punched out. 
 
 
These die cut ones are just placed side by side and then I substantially reduced my brad stash by making a line of them all the way through the circles.
 

More stitching, punching and bradding going on in the top corner!
 
Thank you for joining me in my circle therapy and hope you will pop along to the Sketch N Scrap blog HERE to see the rest of the DT's magnificent layout's using sketch #44.
 
Come and join in with us this month and don't forget that our Holiday Blog Hop is still on until 8th November with daily holiday inspiration from the design team.  
 
Hug's, Kerry. xx
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! I love your take on the sketch! Love the colorful brad line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this page! The colors, the stitching...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page! I also have issues with large circles and I love how you switched it to the middle and added more circles!

    ReplyDelete