Thursday 21 November 2013

Designing for Challenge YOUrself.


Hey you! The one who likes to snap hundreds of pictures of everyone else. Yes, you know who you are! It's time to start getting in front of the camera and scrapping memories that include YOU in the photo! 

 
Please join Lynn, me and the rest of the new design team at Challenge YOUrself  on the 7th of each month to scrap about YOU!
 
You know by now that little 'ole me doesn't appear on scrapbook pages very often so being a part of this new and exciting challenge blog will help me to focus on the one person who is neglected - me!
 
It's time to get out from behind the camera and start including YOUrself if those pictures!
 
Please pop over to the Challenge YOUrself blog and become a follower. The owner Lynn has fabulous giveaway and there are links to the blogs of the rest of the talented design team . 
 
Looking forward to seeing the pages all about YOU!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful Kerry! So glad to have YOU on my team!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is going to be a real challenge. I don't particularly like THAT side of the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the DT! Can't wait to see what y'all have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerry! Congrats!! I will be fun to work with you on this design team, too! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kerry! I cannot wait to get know you better as we meet the challenges for this new Design Team together... from your newest Canadian Friend...smile

    ReplyDelete