Friday 15 November 2013

Sketch N Scrap Challenge #45.

As promised I am back today with the page I made for the Sketch N Scrap challenge #45. What a fun sketch to work with but don't take my word for it have a go yourself!


Here is the sketch designed by Kelly Holifield.
 
 
 
Here is my take on the sketch and the photo's are some snaps I took of my eldest DD and some friends whilst trying out the different settings on a new camera.
I substituted one of the photo's for a frame in which I placed my title (my first ever Silhouette cut!!)
 
 
A dear friend  bought me these two washi tapes that have a sanded effect and they were perfect for this page with some chevrons and gold sequins added. (thanks again Sara. x).

 
To go with the camera theme I placed a Studio Calico wooden camera on top of the banners in the top corner. (more gold sequins!).
 
I know you must be chomping at the bit to get going on this challenge and you can find all the details and the awesome examples from the rest of SNS Design Team HERE.
 
This month's sponsor is  Kiwi Lane Designs, make sure you check out their store and blog for great design inspiration.
 
 


Back soon. xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment