Tuesday 24 February 2015

Explore Together.

Excited today due to being asked to be Guest Designer over at XOXO Scrapbooking and the current challenge of a scraplift is what I was asked to create.


Here is the scraplift page created by DT member Kimmy.


Here is my page based on Kimmy's and as you can see I turned the design on it's side due to the orientation of my photo's. I used some beautiful MME papers that I don't know the line of as they were part of a swap with a friend.


You can see here the lovely subtle glitter on the flowers I fussy cut. The 'awesome' tab was cut on my Silhouette and colored with my watercolours to match the papers.
I also replaced the large chevron detail on Kimmy's page with some small chevrons in various colours.


The journal card used for the top cluster was cut in half so waste not, I used it at the bottom with the title, more chevrons and flowers. A scattering of some subtle pink sequins to finish.

Hope you liked my take on this month's challenge at XOXO and you can play along too, just head on over to the XOXO blog to find out the details.

As always, I appreciate you stopping by. xx


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page!! The colors are FABULOUS!!! Love the mix of floral with the plain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly appreciate how you share the details of your work and how you use your products so wisely! Your creativity is wonderful and I love checking in on your blog and admire your masterpieces! Way to go friend!

    ReplyDelete