Wednesday 25 February 2015

Font Fun Part 2.

After the trauma of my first attempt at a challenge by my friend Wendy  to use up some of our pre-made lettering I decided that page two of three should be a little less stressful! 


So here is my second page and as you can see it's a lot less imaginative (but I didn't pull any of my hair out!). An older photo that I loved, showing the usual pose when my girls get together with their friends. All I used were American Crafts papers from different collections.


The most I did with these bigger letters was to colour them black as they were some really old Basic Grey letter stickers in a dappled purple (yuk!). I had run out of L's so the one here is the exclamation mark! Also the tiny T had to be a different colour as I had run out of blue ones.
This quote is from Marilyn Monroe and suits this photo perfectly.


A quick close up of my little embellishment cluster using quite a lot of girly bits and pieces!

Hope you liked this one, I know I was very conservative and I promise the third and final one is a little more creative!
Hopefully I will get chance to share it tomorrow.
In the meantime why not head over to Wendy' blog to see her (much mote creative) takes on our friendly challenge. Wendy has been sharing awesome ways to use up those spare letters all week so there is plenty of inspiration to help you if like her you have too many half used packets.


Thanks for stopping by, have a great day. xxx

3 comments:

  1. Kerry! How funny this is the second time I have seen this quote today and it is not even 11 am! I love your technique and I think it is extremely fitting for this quote! Great work! Again, thanks for playing along! I can't wait to see your final project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page! Love how you chose to use your alphabets with the Dear Lizzy papers!!! LOVE that girl cluster of embellishments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quote certainly fits the photo. Love all the layers and your embellishment cluster.

    ReplyDelete