Sunday 15 March 2015

Waiting In Line.

Hello dear crafty friends, hope your weekend is going just great and for those of you in the UK - Happy Mother's Day!

Whilst I'm here I wanted to share the Sketch N Scrap mid-month sketch challenge with you.


Here is Kelly's awesome sketch.


Due to the orientation of the photo's I wanted to use I flipped the sketch on it's side.
The pic shows my girls and their friends on holiday waiting in line for tickets to travel to the top of a mountain by cable car. Obviously not what we wanted to be doing but they were making the best of it and allowing me to take silly photo's!


These cute papers are a really old line by Fancy Pants, I think they were a Valentine design.


I HAD to fussy cut these birds as they went with the theme of the page with them all sitting on a line.
They were printed all across the top of one of the sheets of paper. Not anymore!

Now it's your turn to play with Kelly's sketch and create a work of art for your album.
Hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog for inspiration from the DT.

Happy weekend. xx


3 comments:

  1. So cute and whimsical. I love the fussy cut birds on the wire. Awesome take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page!! Amazing take on the sketch. Loving all your added touches - the birds, banners, everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Mother's Day! Hopefully, the weather is treating you folks well and you are getting glimpses of spring! I can't believe you fussy cut those birds. You must have a patience of a saint. (and a very steady hand...) This was a great take on the sketch! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete