Wednesday 17 June 2015

Happy Chance.

Hi there scrappy peeps! I am sharing a page and card with you today both of which were created without a challenge in mind for a change - just for fun!


The card to start off with.
I made this for my mum's birthday and used Papertrey Ink flower/foliage stamps and Paper Smooches sentiment stamp. 


A scattering of sequins and a brad for the flower center.



Next up is the layout made using a My Minds Eye Cut and Paste Adorbs kit.
The photo's are from last years holiday to the French Alps and the climbing wall was literally on the side of a shop! We just happened to glance up a side street and spotted it. Of course the girls had to try it out!  


All the different shapes were fussy cut from the sheet below. I had to cut each one twice because after I glued them all down I thought the effect was a bit flat so I cut them all out again so that I could mount them on 3D tape to give a bit of dimension!




There is also lots of stitching on my layout in a grid like design. I added some dimensional stickers and brads for fun!

There you have it, some creativity just for fun and as I have no design teams to create for anymore I will be doing scrapbooking just for me for a change. I will probably go back to designing for challenge blogs again at some point but for now I am so busy at home that I feel I should catch up first!

I hope you enjoyed seeing my card and page.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment