Monday 15 June 2015

Lovely Moment.

Hello scrappy friends and welcome to my take on the latest Sketch N Scrap reveal. 


This is the sketch, design by Kelly Holifield.


Here is my take on the sketch and I decided not to use a sunburst as the photo's are a bit busy and the overall layout would have been too cluttered.
I recently found these older photo's that I hadn't printed out so of course that needed to be rectified as they are so cute. They show my youngest daughter being artistic and our old cat Molly sleeping in the box part of my daughters easel! These two have always had a special bond and it's lovely to see them together.


I loved the clouds in the sketch so I recreated them in stitching making the sun into a heart.


More stitching for the title.


Just a slash of flowers at the bottom of the layout.

This month we are giving away a fun set of We R Memory Keepers double sided journaling cards to one randomly drawn winner, these are perfect for cards, Project Life pages or even your traditional scrapbook pages!
I hope you can join in with us this month especially as this is my last challenge with Sketch N Scrap. After a few years on the design team I am hanging up my hat and going forth into the unknown!
The rest of the DT examples and the details of how to play can be found on the Sketch N Scrap blog HERE.

Thanks so much for dropping in and I will be back soon with a fun layout to share. 
Hugs
Kerry. xx


2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Amazing page!!! Love the stitching in the title and "sun" and clouds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a layout with sewing!!!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete